Nutrition Response Testing
Who can Nutrition Response Testing help?
- Has one or more health conditions that have become chronic
- Has tried conventional medicine or even alternative practitioners without seeing or feeling an improvement in their health
- Has experienced a negative impact in their personal life, in relationships with their spouse or children, at their job, and/or in personal finances because of health issues
- Is afraid that in time their health issues are not going to get better and will probably continue to worsen unless effective changes are made
- Is diagnosed with gut issues, autoimmune disease, food sensitivities, allergies, eczema, heart conditions, or any chronic illness
Nutrition Response Testing is very precise and scientific. However, if you were to be analyzed using Nutrition Response Testing before it was explained to you, you might find it strange, or simply not believable – only because it is probably very different from anything you may have experienced before.
Nutrition Response Testing is a non-invasive system of analyzing the body to determine the root cause of ill health. It uses muscle strength testing to communicate with the body’s own innate intelligence to evaluate the body’s response to a broad variety of substances that may be affecting health and function.
Through our analysis, we are testing your body’s neurological reflexes. These reflexes are the body’s way of telling us what and how the nervous system is doing. We test organs, glands, joints, muscles, etc. The body responds to these procedures reliably and consistently. This feedback is so precise that it opens the door to a safe and lasting recovery, even in cases where everything else has failed.
The body has the potential to fully repair most anything for itself, given the right nutrients and care. If you are considering this method, it is very important that you understand what Nutrition Response Testing is and appreciate how it works. Otherwise, you are less likely to follow through and do what you need to do to get well. If you do not follow through, you will not experience the benefits you seek.
**In Nutrition Response Testing we do not diagnose or treat disease.
Nutrition Response Testimonials
"In Dec. 2021 our 6 year old dog, Milo was diagnosed with Lupus and began a rigorous routine of medications. While some of his outward symptoms got better, he overall did not get better. He gained weight, no energy, and just wasn't our sweet dog. After months of frustration, we first saw Dr. Linda on June 27 and since then our sweet boy has done a 360 in his health. He's improved on all levels, his energy, his spirit has improved, he is playful again, and he really is doing so well after 1 month of Nutrition Response Testing. I cannot begin to express my gratitude to her for helping our dog regain his health. I would highly recommend her!" - Rachel